HOUSING NAVIGATION PROGRAMS
Looking for immediate shelter?
Call The Homeless Services Line:
Housing Navigation services are the core of our service delivery model.
These services include:
- Gathering a housing history
- Understanding what type of housing each household is seeking
- Identifying and mitigating housing barriers
- Navigating the array of rental assistance and affordable housing programs
- Assisting with household eligibility, rental applications, and landlord interviews
- Providing basic needs for the home, including beds, kitchen items, and food supply.